Thursday, September 9, 2010

Focus on: NOVO Shoes


Striped and Sexy - $79.95AUD
Coral Clusters - $79.95AUD


OMG Sexy Lace - $49.95AUD


Go with all of the above ruffles - $69.95AUD

Ok so I think the last two 'titles' gave it away that these are not the actual names of the shoes, bag I love! But I don't care, I rename everything I have... ! go to www.novoshoes.com.au to see what they're really called, and to order online too!

I went to Novo Shoes in Sucess last night and... ummm.. bought three pairs of shoes that were on sale.. well only 1 pair of 'shoes' technically... and a pair of 'shooties' and a pair of 'boots' so see there you go, not as many as we first thought!

Posts coming soon with those lovelies on them, but get this - $105AUD for THREE pairs of ... footwear... what a steal!

Stilettos for Life
XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment