Sunday, September 12, 2010

Seasonal Transition.... Must need new shoes yes?

Now, I am just dying to purchase all of these, but must pick only a few... well maybe most...



To get these lovelies out of the way, I agree they are a little 'out there' but I love out there shoes, I would wear these with black jeans and a bright as bright top - love!

To balance the 'crazy' of the last pair, how pretty and classic are these grey suede peep toes! oh so many things to wear these with!






And these, oh these... Chain instead of the oh-so-done Diamantes... love this idea.




Love what these would do to an outfit! The purple, the gold, so pretty yet so tough! To Die!!


Jury is still out on these, what do you think - they could either look uber cool... or trasherrific - I can't decide!

But these, oh these are just the cutest thing ever, until the next cutest thing I find anyway - but don't you just love, with a floaty cream dress or skirt, oh loving them.

And the previous pairs 'closed in' sister, these are just about the cutest next pair ever, with light wash jeans and a light top... dying at the thought.


These are courtesy of my shopping cart on http://www.amiclubwear.com/!

Stilettos for Life,

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment